Red Rooster Red Royalty Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
1. The Red Rooster Loyalty Club Programme (“Red Royalty”) is a loyalty programme which is operated by Red Rooster Franchising Pty Ltd (“Red Rooster”).
3. The Programme is only available in those participating restaurants listed on the Red Rooster website. Red Rooster may vary the number of location of Red Rooster restaurants that offer the Programme and shall notify any changes to Members via email.
Membership Enrolment, Activation and Eligibility
4. Eligible individuals enrol in the Programme and become an Red Rooster Loyalty Club Member (“Members”) by:
a) downloading the Red Rooster Application (‘App’) for compatible smart phones and devices or collecting a card (‘Card’) from a participating Red Rooster restaurant;
b)in the case of the App, following the prompts to complete registration as a member and then activating their virtual card in store by scanning it;
c) in the case of the Card, activating the card in store by scanning it and then visiting the Red Rooster website at https://www.RedRooster.com.au/RedRoyalty and registering their details; and
d) verifying their email address by following the prompts following receipt of an email from Red Rooster.
e) Only a person is eligible to enrol as a Member.
5. To be eligible to participate in the Programme, a person must have a valid Australian address, a valid email address and be 18 years of age or older. Those under the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the Programme provided they are over the age of 13 and have received parental or guardian consent. Parents/guardians may be required by Red Rooster to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent for a minor to participate in the Programme.
6. By enrolling in the Programme, Members consent to receive the Red Rooster Loyalty Club e-newsletter as well as other email, push notification, Vouchers to the App and SMS communications containing special offers about the Programme and its rewards and services.
7. Membership is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and is non-refundable.
8. No fees will be charged by Red Rooster for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Card or App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App.
9. Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by Red Rooster in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Programme or any other actions deemed by Red Rooster, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to Red Rooster, the Programme or the interests of its Members or partners.
10. Upon registration, an account will be created for the Member (“Account”)
11. There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member. Each Account requires an independent email address.
12. Each Member shall be responsible for updating their Account to reflect any change of their name, mailing address, email address, mobile phone number or any other required membership enrolment data. Members update their details on a self-service basis by visiting RedRooster.com.au/Red Royalty
13. Should a password relating to an Account be lost or forgotten, Members should go to Red Rooster.com.au/Red Royalty, follow the prompts to update their password.
14. A Member may not gain any features, dollars, promotions, offers or recognitions offered under the Programme (“Benefits”) from activities or purchases undertaken on behalf of a business.
15. Individuals must become and remain a Member of the Programme to participate in the Programme and earn and redeem Benefits
16. Red Rooster specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the Programme, any Benefits or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect Benefits, which you may have previously accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of Benefits. Enrolment, membership and all related Benefits of the Programme are offered in the sole discretion of Red Rooster.
Cards and the App
17. The Card and the App will be accepted in participating Red Rooster restaurants across Australia. From time to time some Red Rooster restaurants may be prevented from accepting due to circumstances beyond their control (e.g. internet outage). If an Red Rooster restaurant does not accept the Card or App, individuals will be required to visit an alternative participating restaurant in order to participate in the Programme.
18. Red Rooster reserves the right not to accept a Card or App should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
19. To earn or be eligible to receive Dollars you must be a Member and have your physical Card or App virtual Card associated with your Account scanned at the time of the transaction.
20. Until otherwise advised by Red Rooster, one (1) Red Rooster Loyalty Club dollar (“Dollar”) will be awarded to a Member’s Account for each dollar spent by the Member (or paid for by redeeming Dollars). In a participating Red Rooster restaurant in Australia. Dollars are accrued for full priced items (excluding some promotional items, discounted baskets and some purchases using vouchers). Dollars are earned on the amount of the item and not the full amount paid in a transaction, e.g. for a $5.98 purchase, if a Member pays $6.00 in cash, the member earns 5.98, not 6 Red Royalty Dollars.
21. Red Royalty Reward Dollars. The Red Royalty Dollars earned will be rounded down to two decimal Dollars after conversion. For example: based on the Value of Dollars in clause 25, an eligible item with a value of $12.93 equals Red Royalty Dollars to the value of $0.86 ($12.95 divided by 15 Red Royalty Dollars, rounded down to 2 decimal Dollars); an eligible item with a value of $14.98 equals Red Royalty Dollars to the value of $0.99 ($14.98 divided by 15 Red Royalty Reward Dollars, rounded down to 2 decimal Dollars).
22.Members can check their Dollars balance at any time through their App or by visiting Red Rooster.com.au/Red Royalty and logging in with their email address and password
23. Purchases of promotional items and/or discounted items or items purchased using vouchers will not accrue Dollars. Dollars will not be awarded for purchases in association with any promotion, offer or discount.
24. No member can accrue more than $330 Red Royalty Dollars at any one time.
Value of Dollar
25. Member earning rate differs between Member Status levels.
- Platinum Status fifteen Red Royalty Dollars earns you one (1) Red Royalty Reward Dollar.
- Gold Status sixteen Red Royalty Dollars earns you one (1) Red Royalty Reward Dollar.
- Silver Status seventeen Red Royalty Dollars earns you one (1) Red Royalty Reward Dollar.
- Red Status twenty Red Royalty Dollars earns you one (1) Red Royalty Reward Dollar.
A Red Royalty Dollar is equivalent to $1.00 AUD and may only be redeemed at a participating Red Rooster restaurant and only for the purchase of Red Rooster Products. No Member can redeem Dollars for cash. Only transactions of $5 or more will contribute to the Red Royalty membership status movement rules.
26. Dollars can only be redeemed by a Member;
a) If they have fully completed the steps set out in clause 4; and
b) for Red Rooster Products at a participating Red Rooster restaurant and Members may use a combination of Dollars, Australian dollars and credit in one (1) transaction – a Member does not have to pay in full with Dollars.
27. Dollars are redeemed by presenting a Card, App QR code or mobile number associated with a registered Account at the time of purchase and having the physical Card or virtual card scanned.
28. Members may be required to provide proof of and/or authentication of their identity when redeeming Dollars. In the event a Member does not have proof of identity when redeeming Dollars they may not be allowed to redeem Dollars.
29. Dollars balances are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Dollars accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be combined.
30. No Member can redeem less than $0.05 worth of Red Royalty Dollars at any time.
31. It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Dollars has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Individuals must notify Red Rooster of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting the Red Rooster Rewards Helpdesk via our feedback form at http://www.Red Rooster.com.au/contact/feedback. Red Rooster will not be able to add Dollars related to transactions where a card was not scanned by a Member.
Expiry Date of Dollars
32. If your Account is Inactive for any consecutive 12 month period then all your Dollars will automatically expire.
33. If a Member fully completes all the steps set out in Clause 4, then that Member shall receive a 5 Red Royalty Dollar Voucher (equivalent to 75 Dollars) which may be used to purchase Red Rooster Products at a participating Red Rooster restaurant. This Voucher must be used within four (4) weeks of the date of Registration and at the expiry of that period it will automatically expire. A person is only entitled to receive the 5 Red Royalty Red Rooster Dollar Voucher once – if that person registers or re-registers as a Member at a later date they will not be entitled to another credit. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in one transaction only. If the full 5 Red Royalty Dollars is not used within the one transaction, the member forfeits the remaining Red Royalty Dollars.
34. Members are entitled to Birthday offer, with the reward dependent on their membership status, and on presentation of a registered physical Card or App virtual card. The offer must be redeemed in accordance with the directions given by Red Rooster. Red Rooster will email the directions to the Member on their birthday. This offer expires at 11:59pm – thirty days after the day of their birthday. Photo identification must be presented to confirm identity and birth date registered on their Account. These offers cannot be redeemed outside the above period regardless of circumstances beyond the Member’s control, including but not limited to public holidays, restaurant closures, etcetera. These birthday offers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Red Rooster takes no responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process. Offers based on membership status are as follows:
a) Red Status: 10% off transaction with a minimum spend of $10
b) Silver Status: 15% off transaction with a minimum spend of $10
c) Gold Status: A complimentary Classic Quarter Chicken Meal
d) Platinum Status: $20 Red Royalty Dollars loaded on to members account for standard redemption
35. From time to time, Red Rooster may, in its absolute discretion, conduct various reward offers, promotions and discount offers which will be open to Members (or selected Members) only.
Deactivating Your Account and Membership
36. If a Member does not use their Account for a period of twelve (12) months that Account will expire and be deactivated. You may be contacted three (3) months before the set expiry date and encouraged to make a transaction to reactivate the Account. Red Rooster will automatically close the Account after twelve (12) months of no transactions and any accrued Dollars and other entitlements will be forfeited.
Lost or Stolen Membership Card
37. In the case of a lost or stolen Card, Members should visit a participating Red Rooster restaurant and request a new Card. Members must then log onto https://www.redrooster.com.au/RedRoyalty/ where they can transfer their existing Account information to their new Card by submitting their details. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and rendered inactive. While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Dollar balance for the Account is transferred to the new Card, Red Rooster will not be responsible for any Dollars lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous Card was lost).
Lost, Stolen, or New Phones
38. In the case of a lost or stolen phone, or in the event a Member obtains a new phone, Members must log onto https://www.redrooster.com.au/RedRoyalty/ and follow the prompts to update their password. After the password has been updated, the Member can download the App to their new compatible phone and log in using their email and new password. All information will sync up to existing Member details. While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Dollars balance for the Account is transferred to the new mobile App, Red Rooster will not be responsible for any Dollars lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous phone was lost). The barcode is not exclusive to the App and should not be shared in the public domain (e.g. social media).
39. Red Rooster assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Programme or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Programme in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice.
40. Neither Red Rooster nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate shall be responsible for any failure of the https://www.redrooster.com.au/RedRoyalty/ website or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither Red Rooster nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Programme. Red Rooster reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Programme should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Red Rooster corrupt the security or proper administration of the Programme.
Terms and Condition
41. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional Terms and Conditions governing any particular reward, promotion, discount or offer operated by Red Rooster.
42. Red Rooster’s decisions in relation to all matters arising under this Programme are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
43. Red Rooster reserves the right to change or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
44. If the Programme is suspended or cancelled at any time Red Rooster may notify members via email or the relevant section of the Red Rooster website.
45. If for any reason the Programme is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) Red Rooster reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Red Rooster systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Programme. This includes causes beyond the control of Red Rooster which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Programme.
46. Red Rooster shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury sustained as a result of participation in the Programme. This includes accrual or redemption of Dollars, use of a Card or App, accepting a reward or other entitlement, or using a discount offer under the Programme, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
47. Red Rooster will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with this Programme, including in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
48. Red Rooster will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member’s email account or other system configuration problems.
49. Red Rooster is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet. This includes (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Programme.
50. Red Rooster may also from time to time make available to Members promotions and competitions (collectively, “Competitions”).
51. Red Rooster may publish names of winners of Competition prizes.
52. Each Competition will be subject to any individual terms and conditions specified on the relevant Red Rooster website. However, some of the standard terms and conditions are as follows:
a) Awards and prizes must be taken intact as offered and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
b) If a person otherwise entitled to an award or prize is under the age of 18, Red Rooster reserves the right to instead give the award or prize to that person’s parent or guardian;
c) If an award or prize is unavailable for any reason, Red Rooster reserves the right to substitute an award or prize of equal or greater value;
d) Red Rooster’s decision on all matters relating to a Competition will be final and not subject to challenge or review;
e) Benefits may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotional offers;
f) Neither Red Rooster nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate make any representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered or given as awards or prizes.
Committed to Your Privacy
53. Red Rooster and its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate (collectively, “we” or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information for the following purposes to:
a) set up and administer the Programme including ongoing management of Accounts, and to accurately record Dollars and up-to-date Dollar balances;
b) process and issue Benefits;
c) allow Members to participate in promotions and competitions;
d) communicate with Members, to deliver a e-newsletter as well as other email, push notification, Vouchers to the App and SMS communications;
e) understand Member needs and preferences, and to provide Members with products and services that meet their needs or interests
f) recommend our products and services, or the products and services of third parties we select that may be of interest to Members;
g) provide Members with special offers and rewards from Red Rooster and our sponsors and reward partners;
h) facilitate or enable any corporate or commercial transaction involving Red Rooster.
j) Red Rooster may share aggregated and anonymised Member data with third parties so long as that aggregated and anonymised Member data cannot be reasonably traced back to an individual.
k) Member information is considered an Red Rooster asset. If our business is transferred to a new owner, Member personal information may be transferred to and considered an asset of the new owner.
l) Members may opt out of receiving e-newsletters and SMS communications during the registration process.
m) Members should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information via our feedback form at http://www.RedRooster.com.au/contact/feedback.
- In these terms and conditions unless repugnant to the sense or context:
- Account has the meaning set out in clause 11.
- “Activation” refers to a Member activating their virtual card or Cards:
- in the case of the App by having the virtual card scanned in store; and
- in the case of a Card by having the Card scanned in store.
- App has the meaning set out in clause 4(a).
- Benefits has the meaning set out in clause 15.
- Card has the meaning set out in clause 4(a).
- “Inactive” means you have not received any Dollars nor redeemed any Dollars on your Account in any consecutive 12 month period.
- Member has the meaning set out in clause 4.
- Red Rooster has the meaning set out in clause 1.
- Red Rooster Products means all products sold in store.
- Dollar has the meaning set out in clause 21.
- Programme means the Red Rooster Loyalty Club Programme.
- Registration has the meaning set out in clause 4(b) and 4(c)