Red Rooster Promotions A Message From Red Rooster
At Red Rooster we are focussed on creating safe environments for all our customers and teams. Safety is, and will always be, our highest priority.
In light of the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we are closely monitoring this in real time and will strictly follow all health and travel advice issued by the Australian Government today and in the future.
While we have always had strict hygiene and cleanliness practices in our restaurants, we have implemented additional measures to ensure the safety of our customers and team remain our absolute priority.
Our Hygiene & Cleanliness Standards
- As always, our teams will prepare food whilst wearing gloves and will continue to wash their hands frequently with anti-bacterial handwash. Meanwhile, our cashier team members serving customers will be sanitising their hands frequently in addition to handwashing practises.
- Cashless payments are preferred as it will minimise customer & employee contact and improve hygiene.
- The health of all our team members is of utmost importance for everyone, as such we have a robust process in place to ensure that all people are healthy to attend work and aware of health-related guidelines
Our Service Offer
We appreciate that our customers interact with us in different ways. Our dining rooms remain open at this point however we would ask that you practice social distancing. In many restaurants we have Drive Thru options or Delivery that offer customers less contact experiences. We have also implemented a few changes to protect both customers and our restaurant teams.
- Our cutlery and napkins will be removed from communal areas of the restaurants and provided to you on request. Straws will no longer be available, and for hygiene reasons we will not be refilling reusable coffee cups.
- Delivery ordering is becoming more popular and we are offering a contactless experience through our delivery partners. Delivery orders will be sealed with labels prior to leaving our restaurants.
- We are working closely with our suppliers to ensure that there is limited disruption to our menu and service offering.
- We ask you to join us in our commitment to keep all customers and teams safe. When visiting one of our restaurants please ensure you wash your hands prior to ordering, and we ask that if you are unwell please stay at home and order delivery.
Red Rooster restaurants are operated by individuals who are part of your community and employ local teams. They work hard to ensure the health and safety of both customers and teams so please don’t forget to support them through this difficult period.
At Red Rooster we have a dedicated team within the business who is meeting on a daily basis to consider further steps required to ensure best health & safety practices. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes we need to make to our daily operations.
Together we can make a difference.
CEO Red Rooster