#RoosterSmugglers Terms and Conditions
Win a pair of #RoosterSmugglers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry is a resident of Australia aged 13 years or older.
- Competition commences 10/02/18 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 01/04/18 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account with setting set to Public and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
- Follow Red Rooster @redrooster_au on Instagram
- Post a Red Rooster selfie or photo that has a clear reference to Red Rooster (logo or food must be clearly visible) and caption the photo in 35 words or less answering the question ‘Where would you wear your #RoosterSmugglers and why?’.
- Tag @redrooster_au and include the hashtag #RoosterSmugglers in the caption.
- Entrant’s Instagram account must be set to public in settings. The selfie submitted must be visible to anyone.
- This is a skill competition judged by the Red Rooster Marketing Team using the criteria: Creativity, Humour and Originality.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition one (1) time only within the competition period.
- All entrants agree to give Red Rooster the use of his/her name, account name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Red Rooster reserves the right to repost any entries throughout the ‘Entry Period’ and use them for promotional purposes.
WINNERS AND PRIZE
- The Red Rooster Marketing Team will choose 10 winners after the ‘Entry Period’ closes based on the photo and caption entered. The winners will be selected on the following criteria: creativity, humour and originality.
- Only the winners will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 8 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Red Rooster shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Red Rooster also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.