ROAST CHICKEN AND COUSCOUS SALAD
Cooking Time: 5 - 10 mins | Serves: 2 People
A few simple ingredients, and you can have a delicious dish that will leave your dinner table searching for seconds!
• ¼ Red Rooster Roast Chicken, shredded
• ½ large Red Rooster Peas
• 2 Red Rooster Corn Cobs, kernels cut off the cob
• 3 pieces Roast Pumpkin, diced (order the Red Rooster Roast Vegies pack and ask for all three pieces to be pumpkin)
• ½ cup couscous (or your favourite grain or rice)
• 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon vinegar
• Salt and pepper
• Fresh parsley to garnish
STEP 1 Prepare couscous (or whichever lovely grain you decided to use) following the directions on the pack.
STEP 2 Mix the cooked couscous with diced roast pumpkin, corn and shredded roast chicken.
STEP 3 Garnish with parsley and a little bit of left over shredded chicken and serve.
*Helpful hint – add some feta cheese and sundried tomatoes for an additional flavour burst