Ultimate Supercars Perth Supersprint Experience Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RED ROOSTER ULTIMATE SUPERCARS PERTH SUPERSPRINT EXPERIENCE ONLINE COMPETITION
NAME OF THE COMPETITION
Red Rooster Ultimate Supercars Perth SuperSprint Experience Caption This Competition
The promoter is Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 51008754096) of Level 12, 12 Help St Chatswood (the “Promoter”).
Entry is open to WA residents only.
Entry is only open to persons 18 years of age and over.
The Competition begins at 2:00pm on Friday, 28 April 2017 AWST. Entries into the Competition close at 2:00pm Wednesday, 3 May 2017 AWST.
During the Competition Period, Entrants must:
- Comment publicly on the competition post available at www.facebook.com/RedRoosterAU with a creative photo caption; and
- ‘like’ the Red Rooster Facebook page to be eligible to enter
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES
Entrants may only enter the Competition once.
This is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by 3 representatives appointed by the Promoter) based on, among other things, creativity and relevance to the Competition. The two (2) most creative entries, as judged by the Promoter, will win the major prizes. A further four (4) runner up prizes will be awarded to highly commendable entries.
Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgement, are offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
After the competition closes, the most creative entries as judged by the Promoter will be awarded one of 6 prizes.
Major Prizes: Ultimate Supercars Perth Supercars Experience at Barbagallo Raceway ( 5th – 7th May 2017)
There are two (2) major prizes to be won. Each prize includes:
- Two people to receive three day General Admission tickets for the 5th, 6th and 7th of May.
- Two people to enjoy a grid walk on the racetrack on either the 5th, 6th or 7th of May.
- Two people to enjoy a Behind the Scenes tour of the racetrack, pit area and press conference room on either the 5th, 6th or 7th of May.
There are four (4) minor prizes to be won. The minor prizes are as follows:
- Two people to receive three day General Admission tickets for the 5th, 6th and 7th of May AND enjoy a Behind the Scenes tour of the racetrack, pit area and press conference room on either the 5th, 6th or 7th of May.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: The three day General Admission tickets are valued at $128.50 per person. All other prizes are money can’t buy experiences. Therefore the total prize pool is equal to $1,542.
Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize descriptions are accurate at the date of commencement of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. Refunds will not be made in respect to unused services or prizes. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
Winners will be notified by the Promoter via a Facebook entry in response to their Entry on Wednesday 3rd May (“THE NOTIFICATION”). The Notification will appear as a comment in response to the relevant entry and require the winners to contact the Promoter in the manner required with the winner’s contact details. Once the prize winner contacts the Promoter within the period stipulated above, the Promoter will email the winner with details of the prize and how it may be redeemed / collected.
PRIZE CLAIM DATE AND TIME
Each winner must respond to the Promoter’s Notification by no later than midnight Wednesday 3rd May, failing to do so they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter will then organise with the winners to collect the Prizes.
If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize (or any element of the prize) at by the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited by the winner and awarded to a back-up recipient selected by the judges at the time of judging.
All prizes can be collected at the 2017 Perth SuperSprint event at Barbagallo Raceway.
The Promoter (or Promoter’s Representative) will communicate with the major prize winners with specific details including locations and times for prize collection.
- Entrants authorise the Promoter to use their entries, in their entirety (words or images), for the purposes of promoting Red Rooster and/or Supercars on digital platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Where the prize involves a winner:
attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or
meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
- If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers or cash.
- If the prize includes tickets, all tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the event.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing Eligible Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at www.redrooster.com.au.