WIN THE ULTIMATE ROOSTERS ROYALTY EXPERIENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The promoter of this competition is Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 51 008 754 096) (Promoter)
By entering the Red Rooster WIN THE ULTIMATE ROOSTERS ROYALTY EXPERIENCE competition (Competition), you agree to the following conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entering the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, an entrant must reside in NSW, NT, Qld, SA, Vic or WA and be at least 18 years of age on the date of entry or, if under the age of 18 on the date of entry, must have parental or guardian approval to enter the Competition, and the parent or guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions. The Promoter may require a parent or guardian of an entrant under the age of 18 to enter into a further agreement with the Promoter as evidence of consent to the minor entering the Competition. An entrant who satisfies the foregoing is referred to hereafter in these Terms and Conditions as an Entrant. An individual who does not satisfy the foregoing is not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 20 April 2022 and closes at 23:59 AEST on 6 May 2022 (Promotional Period).
CONDITION OF ENTRY
- To enter the draw, an Entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit the Competition page at: https://web.redrooster.com.au/rooster-royalty; and
- fill out all mandatory fields listed on the Competition page in a truthful and accurate manner.
Except as provided in clause 10, an Entrant may enter the draw only once.
- All entries via the online form must include the Entrant’s contact details, including full name, state of residence, contact phone number and email address.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify any entry it reasonably considers is prohibited by these terms and conditions, any applicable law, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry, howsoever caused.
Entrants who are in the Red Royalty Program when they enter the Competition or who enter the Red Royalty Program as part of the Competition entry process will each receive four bonus entries in the Competition. Every purchase transaction by a Red Royalty Program member at a Red Rooster restaurant valued at $5 or more during the Promotional Period will also earn the member a bonus entry per transaction (Purchase Bonus). The Purchase Bonus is applicable to delivery or in-restaurant purchases but not to aggregator third-party delivery services. Entrants must scan or log in to their account on every transaction to qualify for the Purchase Bonus.
- There will be one prize winner for the Competition, who will receive:
- 4 x Sydney Roosters Captain’s Club tickets for the Sydney Roosters Round 11 NRL fixture on Saturday 21 May 2022 at the Sydney Cricket Ground, valued at $1,260 in total;
- 1 x signed 2022 Roosters jersey, valued at $400;
- Exclusive access to the Roosters’ pre-game warm-up, valued at $1,500;
- Exclusive private visit to the Roosters’ team changerooms after the game, valued at $1,500; and
- 4 x Red Rooster Merch Packs, valued at $200 in total.
- The total value of the Prize is $4,860.
- The Prize does not include any travel or accommodation.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize.
- The winner of the Competition must allow the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the Prize to appear in connection with the Promoter’s advertising or marketing, in any media whatsoever throughout the world, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The winning entry will be drawn three business days after the end of the Promotional Period by a nominated Red Rooster official at 12 Help Street Chatswood NSW 2067. The winner will be selected using an online random number generator tool.
- The winner of the Competition will be notified by email and phone, within one business day of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry. The winner must provide a postal address to the Promoter when notified that they are the Prize winner.
- In the event the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts to do so, an alternative winner will be chosen from the pool of Entrants. The Prize will remain the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner selected and successfully contacted by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding eligibility to participate in, or the conduct or result of, the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or other goods or services. If for any reason the Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of the same or greater value at its discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, the Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for incorrect or insufficient personal or contact details provided by an Entrant. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to provide updated details to the Promoter where applicable.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the Competition or these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of the Competition, the promotion or the use of the Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, liability in contract or tort (including negligence) or liability based on any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential damages, including damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if the damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.