SWEETCORN AND ROAST CHICKEN FRITTERS
Cooking Time: 10 - 25 mins | Serves: 4 People
Combine this tasty array of Red Rooster ingredients with some common household items to create melt-in-your-mouth fritters.
• 1/2 Red Rooster Roast Chicken, shredded
• 2 Red Rooster Corn Cobs, kernels cut off
• 1 regular Red Rooster Peas
• 1 small red capsicum, diced
• Handful of baby spinach leaves
• 6 eggs, lightly beaten
• 2 tablespoons plain flour, sifted
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• Fresh parsley or herbs to garnish.
STEP 1 Mix together the chicken, corn kernels, capsicum and spinach in a large bowl. Stir in flour and eggs and mix well together.
STEP 2 Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Using 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter, spoon mixture into pan and flatten them out slightly.
STEP 3 Cook them for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and the fritters are firm to touch in the centre.
STEP 4 Serve fritters, garnished with a fresh sprig of parsley and your favourite salad.