FETA AND MINT PEARL COUS COUS SALAD
Cooking Time: | Serves:
This salad is a perfect side to serve with our Moroccan Glazed Chicken. Great for a Sunday Lunch.
• 250g pearl cous cous
• 1 lemon, zested
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 cups rocket
• 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 200g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
• 1 Moroccan Glazed Chicken
STEP 1 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to the boil.
STEP 2 Add pearl couscous, cover and continue to cook on simmer for 8-10 minutes or until all liquid has absorbed.
STEP 3 Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to a jar. Secure with a lid and shake to combine.
STEP 4 Fluff couscous with a fork, then pour over dressing from jar, toss to coat.
STEP 5 Add couscous, rocket, tomatoes, feta, and min to a salad bowl, toss to combine.