How Many Pops in Reggies Box Terms & Conditions
Reggie had a craving for our irresistible Buttermilk Chicken Pops… So he headed down to his local Red Rooster and ordered a large box. If you guess how many pops were in Reggie’s box, you can win!
The first FIVE people to comment AND tag at least one friend on our Facebook OR Instagram post, will win $100 Red Royalty dollars. It’s that simple!
Competition ends 12/11/18. T&Cs apply, see below for details.
HOW TO ENTER
Comment your guess on our Facebook post here AND dont forget to tag a friend to be eligible to WIN!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition means the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram competition entitled “How Many Pops in Reggie’s Box”.
Eligible Entrants means an individual that from the commencement of the Entry Period and at all times during the Entry Period is an Australian resident, aged 13 years or older, maintains a valid Facebook account or Instagram account and is a current or future member of the Red Rooster Red Royalty Loyalty Program.
Entry Period means on and from 4:00pm EST on 01/11/2018 up until 11:59pm EST on 12/11/2018.
Prize means Red Royalty Loyalty Program dollars uploaded to a winner’s valid and current Red Rooster Red Royalty Loyalty Program account to the total value of $100.00 (AUD).
Promoter means Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd ACN 008 754 096.
Red Rooster Red Royalty Loyalty Program means the Promoter’s customer loyalty program conducted in accordance with that program’s terms and conditions which are accessible on the Promotor’s website.
- Entry to the Competition is deemed to be acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to participation by Eligible Entrants.
- To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must during the Entry Period:
a) post a public comment on the Competition on either the entrant’s Facebook or Instagram account by setting out in their comment the exact number of Buttermilk Chicken Pops they think are contained in Reggie’s Buttermilk Chicken Pops Box (being the box that is displayed in the Promoter’s Competition social post advertised on Facebook during the Entry Period); and
b) tag their post to one or more of their Facebook or Instagram friends,
- This is a game of skill. Following expiry of the Entry Period, the Promoter will identify up to a maximum of five (5) winners of the Competition using the following criteria: the first five (5) Valid Entries received during the Entry Period that have correctly guessed the exact number of Buttermilk Chicken Pops that were contained in Reggie’s Buttermilk Chicken Pops Box that is shown in the Promotor’s Competition social post advertised on Facebook or Instagram (“Criteria”).
- The Promoter’s decision as to identifying up to 5 winners based on the Criteria and identifying the exact number of Buttermilk Chicken Pops is final.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or incomplete entries, entries submitted outside the Entry Period, invalid entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment or otherwise that cause an entrant to be unable to participate in the Competition.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition one (1) time only during the Entry Period. If an Eligible Entrant submits more than 1 entry during the Entry Period only the first entry can be a Valid Entry and any subsequent entries submitted by that entrant will be disregarded by the Promoter.
- All Eligible Entrants agree to give the Promoter the use of the Eligible Entrant’s full name, Facebook account name, or Instagram account name and image in any publicity material, as well as the details of their Valid Entry at all times from, during and after the Entry Period.
D. WINNERS AND PRIZE
10. The Promoter will promptly identify the 5 winners after the Entry Period closes based on the Criteria.
11. If the Promoter is unable to identify 5 winners that have met the Criteria, the number of winners will be reduced to the number of Eligible Entrants that could be identified as having met the Criteria.
12.Winners will be notified by direct message on either their Facebook or Instagram account within 7 days after the expiry of the Entry Period. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days after the expiry of the Entry Period or can be contacted but does not claim their prize within 10 days following notification, that winner is automatically and immediately invalidated and shall have no rights whatsoever against the Promoter in respect of the Competition or any Prize.
13. Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with contact details requested by the Promoter and required to enable the Promoter to provide that winner with their Prize.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when the Prize (being the Red Rooster Royalty Loyalty Program dollars) has been uploaded to that winner’s Red Rooster Royalty Loyalty Program account.
15. A total of five (5) Prizes are available to be won in this Competition. The total prize pool of this Competition is valued at $500.
16. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to immediately cancel the competition if circumstances arise which are reasonably outside of its control.
18. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this Competition, the promotion of this Competition or the use of any Prize including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages), whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
19. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
21. All information provided by an entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
22. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
23. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
24. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.