Gold Coast Supercars Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
NAME OF THE COMPETITION
Gold Coast Supercars Facebook Competition
The promoter is Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 51008754096) of Level 12, 12 Help St Chatswood (the “Promoter”).
Entry is only open to Queensland residents, with a valid postal address in Queensland.
Entry is only open to persons 18 years of age and over.
The Competition begins at 1:00pm on Friday, 14 October 2016 AEST. Entries into the Competition close at 11:59pm Sunday, 16 October 2016 AEST.
During the Competition Period, Entrants must:
- Comment publicly on the competition post available at www.facebook.com/RedRoosterAU tagging one of their Facebook friends in the post; and
- ‘like’ the Red Rooster Facebook page to be eligible to enter.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES
Entrants may only enter the Competition once.
This is a game of chance. Each valid entry will automatically be placed in the prize draw. Names will be drawn out of a hat to determine the winners. The first ten eligible entrants drawn will win a prize.
Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgement, are offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10 Prize packs to giveaway. Each prize contains.
- 2 x 3 Day double passes to the Castrol Gold Coast 600 (21st-23rd October 2016), including Concert Access. Note: No flights or accommodation included.
- $20 Red Rooster Voucher
Each prize is valued at a maximum of $260.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: The total prize pool is worth a maximum of $2,600.
Prizes are not are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize values are accurate at the date of commencement of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. Refunds will not be made in respect to unused services or prizes. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
Winners will be notified by the Promoter via a Facebook entry in response to their Entry on Monday 17 October 2016 (“THE NOTIFICATION”). The Notification will appear as a comment in response to the relevant entry and require the winners to contact the Promoter in the manner required with the winner’s contact details. Once the prize winner contacts the Promoter within the period stipulated above, the Promoter will post the prize to the winners.
PRIZE CLAIM DATE AND TIME
Each winner must provide their contact and postal address details to the email address specified in the Notification to the Promoter by no later than 5pm Tuesday 18 October 2016 AEST, failing which they will forfeit their prize. Subject to promoter being satisfied (in its absolute discretion) a winner resides in Queensland, the Promoter will post the prize to that winner. If the promoter (in its absolute discretion) is not satisfied the winner resides in Queensland, then that person shall forfeit the prize.
If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize (or any element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited by the winner and awarded to a back-up recipient.
The promoter will hold a second chance draw at 5:30pm on Tuesday 18 October to draw winners for any unclaimed prizes. Second Draw winners will be notified by the Promoter via a Facebook entry in response to their Entry by 6pm Tuesday 18 October 2016. The Notification will appear as a comment in response to the relevant entry and require the winners to contact the Promoter in the manner required with the winner’s contact details. Each Second Draw winner must provide their contact and postal address details to the email address specified in the Notification to the Promoter by no later than 5pm Wednesday 19 October 2016 AEST, failing which they will forfeit their prize. Subject to promoter being satisfied (in its absolute discretion) the Second Draw winner resides in Queensland, the Promoter will post the prize to that winner. If the promoter (in its absolute discretion) is not satisfied the winner resides in Queensland, then that person shall forfeit the prize.
Tickets will be express posted to each winner once the winner has provided their postal address.
- The winner and their companions are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, government surcharges, energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, and all other ancillary costs.
- Entrants authorise the Promoter to use their entries, in their entirety (words or images), for the purposes of promoting Red Rooster and/or Supercars on digital platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Where the prize involves a winner:
attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or
meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
- If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers or cash.
- If the prize includes tickets, all tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the event.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing Eligible Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at qsrhredrooster.wpengine.com.