RED ROOSTER PLATE UP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the PLATE UP promotion (the Promotion) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 51 008 754 096) of Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067, telephone 02 8905 8400 (the Promoter).
2. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or over who become fully verified members of the Red Rooster Royal Rewards Program between 12:00am AEDST on 13/03/2022 and 11:59pm AEDST on 12/03/2023 (Promotional Period) and opt in to receive communications from the Promoter (each a Red Royalty Member). Details of the Red Rooster Royal Rewards Program are available at [https://www.redrooster.com.au/redroyalty/signup/].
3. Red Royalty Members under 18 must have parental/guardian approval to enter the Promotion, and the parent/guardian of the Red Royalty Member must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering the Promotion.
4. To enter the Promotion, an entrant must use the promotional code PPLATE (Promotional Code) when enrolling as a Red Royalty Member during the Promotional Period.
5. On the date the Red Royalty Member enters the Promotion and on the first day of every month for 11 consecutive months following that date, the Promoter will upload the PLATE UP offer of one free piece of fried chicken (PLATE UP Offer), in the form of a redemption code, to the loyalty account of the Red Royalty Member who entered the Promotion by using the Promotional Code. Each PLATE UP Offer is valid from the first day of the month in which the offer is made until the last day of that month and lapses after the last day of the month. The redemption code will appear in the Red Rooster App or in the web account. https://www.redrooster.com.au/redroyalty/signin/.
6. To redeem a PLATE UP Offer, the Red Royalty Member must either:
○ In-Store: Redeem the offer at a Red Rooster store; or
○ Drive-Thru: Redeem the offer at a Red Rooster Drive-Thru,
after identifying as a Red Royalty Member by scanning their Red Rooster App or providing their account mobile number at the time of redemption.
No minimum spend is required when redeeming a PLATE UP Offer.
7. The PLATE UP Offer is not redeemable online at www.orders.redrooster.com.au or via third party delivery partners.
8. Each participant is eligible to enter the promotion once only, with the creation of a new Red Royalty account. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanical or electronic means enabling a Red Royalty Member to automatically enter more than once for the Promotion is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Red Royalty Member invalid
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligibility of Red Royalty Members (including a Red Royalty Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any individual the Promoter considers has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or cancelled entries in the Promotion will be deemed invalid unless the Promoter elects to waive the error or omission in the particular case.
11. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to eligibility to participate in the Promotion and the conduct of the Promotion otherwise are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. No PLATE UP Offer is transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Red Royalty Members consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
14. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Red Royalty Member; or (b) subject to any applicable law or regulation, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it considers fit.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website or the Red Rooster App is the Red Royalty Member’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including without limitation all liability arising out of: (1) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (2) any unauthorised access or third party interference; or (3) the loss of any entry in the Promotion.