Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver to my address?
We typically deliver to an area 7 – 8 minutes drive from the restaurant. The easiest way to check is by entering your address on the home page of the mobile app. If we do not deliver to your address and you believe you are within this area please get in touch with us at: https://www.redrooster.com.au/contact/feedback
- Why are not all products available in delivery?
The delivery menu is different to that offered in our restaurants and unfortunately we are not able to offer all products via delivery as we want to ensure we uphold to our high quality standards.
- Does delivery cost more?
Our delivery menu and pricing is different to that offered in restaurant to allow us to cover the added costs of offering a delivery service including additional labour, vehicles and specific equipment.
- I placed an order and was charged but my order did not turn up. How do I get a refund?
So sorry this has happened! The first point of contact for any ordering issues is the restaurant that processed your order, you can find their contact details on the email confirmation you received after your order was placed. If you still need to get in touch regarding a refund please contact us here: https://www.redrooster.com.au/contact/feedback
- Can I earn and redeem Red Royalty dollars for delivery orders?
Yes you can! Just make sure your are logged in to your account on the app when placing an order. If you are not signed in you will be prompted to login during the checkout process. Unfortunately Red Royalty dollars are not available for any orders placed via our partner websites such as Menulog and Uber Eats.
- How do I redeem a delivery offer received on email / SMS / letterbox through the mobile app?
Using any of our delivery offer codes is easy! Enter the voucher code in the mobile app to simply add the offer to your cart.
- What is Red Royalty and how does it work?
Red Royalty is Red Rooster’s exciting loyalty program! It rewards and recognises our regular customers with special offers as well Red Royalty Dollars on every purchase to purchase more food.
- What are the different levels of member status?
The Red Royalty program has 4 exciting status tiers filled with rewards. When joining the Red Royalty program all members commence on the Red Tier. The more you shop, the further up you move and the more rewards you get! See a breakdown of all status tiers below.
- A level of comfort and reward – earn Red Royalty Dollars on every qualifying transaction!
- Earn $1 for every $20 spent
- 10% Off Birthday Gift
- An enjoyable and rewarding experience – a level above for greater earning power!
- Earn $1 for every $17 spent
- 15% Off Birthday Gift
- Start to experience that special feeling – you’ll get a taste for it and want more!
- Earn $1 for every $16 spent
- Free Meal Birthday Gift
- The pinnacle of all things Red Rooster – enjoy the best deals that come along with reaching sky high!
- Earn $1 for every $15 spent
- $20 Red Royalty Dollars Birthday Gift
- Bonus $10 Reward Dollars for levelling up to the world of Platinum
- Special Invitations & Events
- How do I jump up to a different Status Tier?
Achieve 25+ visits or spend $440.00 or more in one transaction over a rolling 365 day period.
Achieve 13-24 visits or spend $221.00 – $399.99 in one transaction over a rolling 365 day period.
Achieve 7-12 visits or spend $111.00 – $220.00 in one transaction over a rolling 365 day period.
Sign up to Red Royalty and you’ll automatically be entered into the entry Red Status level.
- I didn’t receive my verification SMS?
The verification SMS may take a few minutes to arrive, however you can request to be resent the SMS by tapping the ‘Resend SMS’ link. If you still haven’t received the verification SMS after 5 minutes, check that you have entered the correct phone number. Please review what has been entered, and contact support if further assistance is required. If you end up getting more than one SMS, make sure to click the link in the most recent as all others will become inactive.
- Is Red Royalty available at my local Red Rooster restaurant?
The Red Royalty program is NOT available at the following restaurant locations:
NSW – Charlestown, Gosford West, North Belmont, Sydney Domestic A/P T2, Sydney Domestic A/P T3, Port Central, Newcastle Airport.
QLD – Brisbane International Airport, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Domestic Airport, Grand Central, Mt Pleasant, Gold Coast Airport, Dairy Farmers Stadium.
VIC – MCG, Southern Cross 1, Southern Cross 2, MCG II.
WA – Perth Royal Show, Perth Domestic Airport
How do I become a Red Royalty member and use my account?
Go into your Profile (by clicking on the Profile icon on the menu bar). If you’re not a Red Royalty member, simply fill out your details to create an account. You will be sent a verification SMS, so make sure to click the link to complete your account set up.
Once you’re signed in to your account, all your Red Royalty account details will live in the profile section. You will be able to view your status level, Red Royalty Dollars balance, offers, vouchers and personal details. There, you can access your account QR code to scan instore every time you make a purchase in order to redeem and earn Red Royalty Dollars with every transaction.
When making a delivery order, just make sure you’re signed in as a Red Royalty member in the app. You will then be able to earn and redeem Red Royalty Dollars with any delivery order.
- I have a physical Red Royalty card, how do I attach it to my account on the mobile app?
At the moment, this functionality is not available via the mobile app. You may attach your card by logging into your account via www.redrooster.com.au/redroyalty/signin and navigating to your profile section.
- When do I receive the $5 Welcome Voucher?
As soon as you activate your account, your $5 welcome voucher is automatically loaded onto your account. To see the voucher simply log in to your account in the Profile section of the mobile app and then click on ‘offers’. Your $5 voucher will be available under the ‘instore’ tab. Simply visit any Red Rooster store to redeem.
It will expire after 30 days and must be used on any purchase of $10 or more at participating Red Rooster stores. It must be used in one transaction only and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Welcome Voucher is only redeemable instore, not through delivery.
- I don't have a mobile phone or email. Can I still become a verified Red Royalty member?
No, unfortunately these are required to verify our rewards.
- How can I redeem my Red Royalty Dollars?
Login to your Red Royalty account on the mobile app and simply scan your QR code under your profile section. Alternatively, you can give your mobile number to a crew member crew member and let them know you’d like to redeem some of your Red Royalty Dollars.
Mobile App Online Ordering
Firstly, login to your Red Royalty account on the mobile app. Once you are ready to check out, you will be able to redeem any of your accumulated dollars prior to payment.
- What kinds of vouchers can I receive?
Vouchers may be used for delivery or instore usage only:
- Red Royalty Vouchers – Instore Only
These vouchers are available for members only under your Profile section or Offers section of the app. You must be logged in to your Red Royalty account to view. Simply head instore, scan your app and show a crew member the voucher you’d like to redeem. Once redeemed, this will appear as ‘Redeemed’ on your account.
- Delivery Only Vouchers
These vouchers are available under the offers section of your app. You may click on a voucher you’d like to redeem and then simply add it to your cart.
- When I try to register an account, I receive an error saying that my mobile number or email address is already in use.
If you received this error message, it means an account has already been created with that email or mobile address. To access it, simply enter your email or mobile number and reset your password.