Feedback Terms and Conditions
Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd “Promoter”
Red Rooster Feedback “Promotion”
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is made after digital feedback is received via Red Rooster Feedback questionnaire.
2. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents (“Eligible Entrants”).
3. The following persons are not eligible to enter this Promotion:
(a) Shareholders, directors and employees of the Promoter, Quick Service Restaurants Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 124 415 041), RR Storeco Pty Ltd (ACN 168 464 435), Quick Service Restaurants Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 124 415 032) and their immediate family members;
(b) Shareholders, directors and employees of the Promoter’s franchisees and their immediate family members;
(c) The Promoter’s distributors, suppliers and its and their shareholders, directors and employees and their immediate family members; and
(d) Any business/company associated with this Promotion and its and their shareholders, directors and employees and their immediate family members. For the purposes of this clause, “immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grand parent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 00:01am (AEDST) on Monday 23rd November 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDST) on Sunday 20th November 2016 (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
6. To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase any Red Rooster meal from any Red Rooster store in Australia during the Promotion Period.
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must then complete the online survey, which is available via a QR code or web address (as outlined below). The QR code and web address will be displayed in store in a prominent position, on select packaging and on the Red Rooster receipt/s. QR Code: Customers can scan the QR Code with their personal smart phone/tablet to access the online survey. The QR code will be displayed on selected packaging and in store at selected Red Rooster stores (on the door decals); and/or Web Address: Customers can visit the web address at https://www.redrooster.com.au/contact/feedback/ (as displayed on the door decals, select packaging and/or the Red Rooster receipt/s) to access the online survey. Once Eligible Entrants have accessed the online survey they must, answer the requested questions by selecting a number from one (1) to ten (10), provide their email contact details and submit the fully completed online survey so that it is received during the Promotion Period. Upon successful completion and submission of the questionnaire the Eligible Entrant’s details will be automatically digitally submitted into the relevant Weekly Draw (defined below) corresponding to the time/date of their entry submission.
8. Only one (1) entry per day per person is permitted.
9. Incomplete or ineligible entries and entries without valid email contact details will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt into the Promotional database and not at the time of transmission.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
11. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
13. Eligible Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’ identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the winners in entering the Promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received, by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entries have not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the winners’ entry will become invalid. In the event that any winner/s cannot provide suitable proof, then that winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
14. This is a game of chance. All entries have an equal chance of winning.
15. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week (Monday – Sunday) of the Promotion Period for a total of fifty-two (52) draws (“Weekly Draws”). Entries into each Weekly Draw will open at 12:00 am on Monday and close at 11:59pm on the following Sunday each week of the Promotion Period (based on local NSW time). Each Weekly Draw will take place at 10:00am (AEST/AEDST, based on Local NSW time) at Zinc, Level 4, 48 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW, 2008 on the first Friday after entries close for that Weekly Draw (with the exception of the last Weekly Draw, which will take place on the first Monday after entries close for that Weekly Draw), with the first Weekly Draw taking place on Friday 4th December 2015 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on Monday 21st November 2016. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted on a public holiday in NSW and any such draws falling on a public holiday in NSW will be conducted on the following business day. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s).
16. The winner from each Weekly Draw will be notified by the email address supplied in their winning entry within two (2) business days of the relevant Weekly Draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the Weekly Draw will be taken by the Promoter.
17. The first valid entry electronically and randomly drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win their choice of the following prizes: Option 1: $100 worth of Red Rooster vouchers; OR Option 2: A $100 donation to the Royal Flying Doctors Service (ACN 004 213 067) on the winner’s behalf. For the sake of clarity, the winner’s can only chose one (1) of the prize options outlined above.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the vouchers are not included. Any unused balance of the vouchers will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the vouchers is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the vouchers.
19. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
20. Total prize pool value is $5,200.
21. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
22. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. A prize or any unused portion of a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the relevant winning entry (with the exception of any winner’s under the age of 18 years). However, in a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of the email address submitted in their winning entry.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion result.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all of the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements, including but not limited to, the winner’s first names and State/Territory of residence being posted via the Promoter’s social media channels.
26. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize then the prize will be forfeited.
27. In the event that any winner does not claim their prize by 5pm (AEDST) on Tuesday 21st February 2017, then that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draws to distribute any unclaimed prize(s) on Wednesday 22nd February 2017. A prizewinner of any unclaimed prize(s), if any, will be notified by the email address supplied in their winning entry within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. In the event a prize winner of any unclaimed prize(s), if any, does not claim their prize by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 22nd May 2017 then that prize winner shall also forfeit the prize and the Promoter shall not be required to reward the prize to any other person.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the Eligible Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
29. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to this Promotion is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
30. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
31. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of/taking/redeeming a prize.
34. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicizing or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
36. The Promoter is Red Rooster Foods Pty Ltd, (ABN 51 008 754 096), Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, 02 9325 4500. Authorized under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/08555, ACT Permit No. TP15/07950, SA Permit No. T15/1957.